Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I never know exactly what I'll find my 2yr old looking like each time I look at her throughout the day... one moment she is a panda ... A cute one at that!
and I never know what this little man will be doing or getting into either...
Here's a classic... She dressed herself this day... socks and all. Then I heard her in our side board thing... I walk around the corner and she has C's ear plugs in! haha what a nut:-) good thing I love nuts!
These two are 2 peas in a pod... I love this expression on both their faces... l2 is on the edge of being sweet and scary and Mbaby just along for the ride.
So today was the most PERFECT day ever! The weather was/ is GORGEOUS! Had a nice walk and met a couple of moms and kiddos for a picnic at the park... Did some spring cleaning... kiddos took great naps... Then dinner time came. I was SUPER tired and too lazy to cook up anything... and my fridge is mostly empty... So trying to impress my hubby with my desire to be frugal ... I opted to round up some ingredients and make do with what we had instead of asking to go out to eat... here's what came out:
Don't know exactly what to call 'em but their a Southwestern inspire Crepe:
With a roasted red pepper sauce, corn and avocado with a sprig of cilantro...
TADAA!
Stuffed crepe with taco meat(spiced with homemade taco seasoning which is key), smoked gouda, regular gouda, and swiss cheeses...
A date at home...
the perfect meal to round out the Perfect day!
YUMMMMMY!
Enjoy the weather, family and friends... PEOPLE SPRING IS HERE!!! PRAISE GOD!

Love,
L1

2 comments:

  1. Would you make that for me too. ;) Looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing laura! looks like a fab dinner.....you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete