Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home again!

C was in China for 8 LOOOOOOONG days! We are so happy to have him home!
Some china memorabilia almost HAS to include:

Some bling bling
(i removed almost have of the bling bling that was hanging off it!)
and PANDA LOVE!


Many conversations with L2 are hilarious and I find myself wanting to write them down! Here's one example just today....

L2: "where are the carDAnals (cardinals) mom?"

Me: "I Don't know ducky...where are they?"

L2: "look right here on the picture!" while holding up a white water ballon

Me: "um... okay?.... maybe we should have daddy drawl us a cardinal, wouldn't that be nice?"

L2: "No... he's workin' sweetie."

Oh my...

And she has been into relating things like if you are getting dressed she'll compliment you by saying something she thinks is a good thing like:

"Mom... you look just like a giraffe!" - with eyes bright and smiling... she really means it as a compliment. Me not so sure. haha

Love these days in the life of a 2yr old! O how I love you sweetie!
Mbaby is hauling across the room and house like a wild man... if he's laying down in the morning cuddling he gets these random surges of testosterone and flaps his arms as if he's ready for take off. He now pulls himself up on anything he can get his hands on and is starting to inch his way around things like our coffee table... the sofa and such! O my... he's only just 7months! He's still pretty thick weighing in at 17.5lbs:-D I love my healthy little bug.

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
L1


No comments:

Post a Comment