Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Workin' hard to finish up our remodel... and daddy has 2 of the BEST little helpers:-)
 MBaby tryin' to get the hammer
 Helpin' Daddy:-)
 Today we went to a garden nursery to pick out some starts for our garden... with all the construction and men stomping in my garden area... haven't had a chance to plant anything... so we'll see how this belated planting goes:-)
Please tell me that the next 18 yrs are going to SLOW way DOWN!!! L2 is growing and growing everyday... and her little personality is just HILARIOUS... we love her to pieces!

 We have been OBSESSED with the show Duck Dynasty and while we were at the farm a few weeks ago we caught a few frogs and lost a few:-( and ate them... kinda traumatic for me to see them croaking... then cooking. So for Father's Day I decided I'd give it another go except this time I was NOT going to see them ALIVE, so I bought some at the local grocery store ( yah they have em!) and a few days later than planned... I cooked 'em up today for lunch! Yum! They were delicious!

 The last 3 months for Mgirl has been super... a lot of growth, some difficult times, a lot of happy times and always always surprises for her at lunch or dinner! Like today for instance:-) She's been a trooper and willing to jump in to our wild life's adventure:-)
 Happy Father's Day! (belated:-) 
Not your typical kids lunch now is it? haha L2 said " mmm I like frog legs mama!" That's daddy's girl for ya! 

Enjoy your warm weather!

Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment