Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Proud Mama

The journey to motherhood was not easy... many heartaches mixed with many smiles... God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams with my children. I still say that I am a proud mama of 3 ... one already resides with Jesus... and though this month is a hard month for me... I cherish that thought and cherish the moments I have with my beloved two kiddos here with me. I am honored today to be called a "mommy" and I thank God everyday if not every moment.... to hear those sweet sweet words from the mouthes of my babes. 
Mbaby "helping" mama clean

What a goober... how can you be upset when that face is staring back at you?
L2 having a blast at the zoo... She looks so grown up! (will be posting more pics later)

I know I said I'd do a blog giveaway... my intentions were there and I had it ready... but a greater need came and I choose to "Give it away" to someone who really needed it. Hope ya'll understand!

Make it a great day!

Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment