Monday, May 7, 2012

Life

Life lately has been full of unexpected things... some good... some not so good... but through it all I am reminded of just how GOOD God is and for that I am grateful! 
 Life as a track "mom" 
 Gotta come prepared! with toys and drinks:-)
Look at her go! She rocks at the 200! (yah... she's the one smokin' 'em!)


 We had a WONDERFUL time in Bluffton this past weekend... visiting Gma G is by far my favorite thing in the world! I am so thankful that our kiddos adore her just as much as I do. We got a little silly after dinner on Saturday... but hey... we needed just a night! Thanks Gma G for all that you do... you are precious to us and I am thankful for you! (Thanks for the giggle juice you must have slipped into those root "beer" floats! haha
 Playing Farkle has been a favorite past time of ours... opens the floor for a fun night but also leaves room for good discussions.

 FINALLY a better "family" photo!
What a beautiful weekend! Loved making memories and seeing God at work... can't get much better than that! Enjoy your day!

Love,
L1 and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment