Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Am I crazy? taking a 2yr old and a 5 mo old to a pottery place???

Nope... they were troopers and did quite well... we met our friends there and shared the day painting and playing. Thanks for letting us join you B!
Little man O... he's such a cutie:-)
Well hello there... how do you do? my Mr. and Mrs Bowl. (Those are my lips... I painted my lips and kissed my bowl. Romantic? No... dull and chalky would be the word.)
We had a variety of things we painted and all turned out absolutely adorable!
M baby where'd you go?
Crawling backwards...
Under the bed. My little goonberries... I love you so much!
L2 is growing so much! Can't believe how time flies... she's such a big helper and such a sweetie... Love you L2!
And for Auntie C here's her "chicken run" silly face:-)

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
L1

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're crazy! Brave maybe. : ) THAT place looks ADORABLE! Where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats! by the way! the place is so fun... it's at Winoana lake. Can't wait to see more of that area!

    ReplyDelete