Saturday, January 28, 2012

6mo and a haircut

My baby boy desperately needed a haircut... it's been growing out of control and along with his growling... I felt like I had birthed a bear instead of a tender-hearted and determined little boy... SO he turned 6 months this week and I thought it due time he got his first haircut!
First attempt with daddy... but momma couldn't bring herself to cut it... you know how that is, right?
Yep that's how we grow 'em around here:-D
cutting a 6mo old's hair can be a challenge...
You can just hear what's running through his little head..."mom really... come on it's not THAT bad!"
Ah! a toy! BRILLANT!
So one last BEFORE picture and...
my LOVELY little assistant... She's seriously the BEST helper EVER!
My little man! He looks so old now!
Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
L1

1 comment:

  1. he looks very dapper ;)

    I wanted to make sure that was the right word...think we nailed it after a quick dictionary check :)

    Neatly dressed; trim.
    b. Very stylish in dress.
    2. Lively and alert.
    [Middle English daper, elegant, probably from Middle Dutch dapper, quick, strong.]
    dapper·ly adv.
    dapper·ness n.

    ReplyDelete