Friday, April 8, 2011

Okay... I have had a request to post a pic of my "baby bump" well I have to admit there aren't a whole lot of pics to choose from, and most I'm wearing a coat. Which I have been able to hide under all winter and as I get to know locals here... they had no idea I was prego till just lately when I've left my coat at home and Presto! a Belly has popped out:-D So here's a picture of L2 mimicking "mommy's baby"... and in the back ground is a good shot of my belly and who knows what I'm talking about. haha But the girl to my right is also expecting 2 wks before me... LOOK how cute she is!
Here's my mini me :-D

Love,
L1

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try to get my sis-in-law (hint hint-Ann :-D) to do some prego pics soon. I love documenting each big stage... I hung a prego pic-newborn pic-1yr pic in a row in L2's room... it's so cute and precious, my how time flies:-( Miss those days... but am loving these days too!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete