Tuesday, April 19, 2011

B-town Visit

my parents came to visit! Yay! We have had a great time and even got to visit B-town on Sunday... which is always a blessing! L2 enjoyed "papa and grandma" very much...


Lovin' on Papa
Like father like daughter... my little artist in the making:-D
I must say I love this picture because of L2's smile... precious!
A Baby Belly and Rain boots... just a few of my FAVORITE things!
watching papa spell L2's name different ways and drawling a house or something.
Awww... grandma... gotta love grandmas!
my great aunt "E" and sweet little "K" what a doll!

Cousins... so special! love this picture...
Have a blessed Easter weekend and may we remember the most precious thing of all... Jesus Christ, and the ultimate display of Love.
Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment