Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well here are a few pictures from the last few weeks... Tearing wall paper turned out to be one of L2's favorite things to help with!
The Kitchen is near complete... it had old dingy oak cabinets and PEACH countertops! Yah... PEACH! hello... we weren't gonna stand for that:-) Plus the previous owners took all the appliances so that meant... new ones for me:-) The countertops are now pewter and cabinets have been painted an blue hue.... i think that the white appliances help brighten up the space:-) Not my dream kitchen but it'll do for now!
Hard at work....

credit has to go to my hubby... he spent much time sanding and learning his paint sprayer and finished it in a few days:-) I love the new sink and faucet too! I'll try to post more soon... super exciting!

Love,
L2

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love it! Can't wait to visit! You guys are so talented!

    ReplyDelete