Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Play Or work?

Do you ever wander who it is you're talking to or what they look like when you call a business or company? I often times try to imagine the person I'm speaking with and what they might be doing... I don't think that's weird is it? Anyways... if you call Schafer-Ilustration... you might imagine my husband in an office in a button up and khakis and a paper weight on his desk... well that just isn't the case MOST times you catch him...

Popping off poor rodents and then answering the phone "hello this is C ... how can I help you??" O my... haha never know what we might catch him doing next time!

Do you see the poor thing towards the fence post? I didn't realize it was there until he got off the phone and said....
"hey babe... check this out!" O how I love my sweet darling dear.

Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment