Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summary of our trip:-)

Hello! Welcome to a post that is I think the longest one I've ever done! And because I am inept the pictures are backwards. We had such a wonderful time visiting family and friends... We definitely are blessed. As we have been back and forth the last year we have felt a strong calling to spend more time with family in the North region... God is working and as we continue to pray over this please pray with us.

Awww Ducky is glad to be home and back to work with Daddy:-)
Corn season! MMmm... what is this?
I can eat it!?
Here g-gma I'll help!
Love you gpa!
Waiting for the grown-ups to come out of church:-) Just hanging with the girlies... LOVE IT!
So my camera decides (on it's own of course) to do some funky coloring and lines through half my pictures... I think it looks cool, so let's pretend that I know how to photo-edit and did this on purpose:-)
I love my hubby SO much that I had a donut made specially for him! PB & J anyone? I forgot that Amish friends don't like their picture taken but this friendly chap was pretty cool and forgave my memory:-)
Awww.... my favorite people! What cute babes!
Swimming is a natural thing for ducks ... so it's only natural for our Ducky to love it too!
Too cute! Swimming with Gma S at the cousins house.
Gpa & Gma P needed some help working on their bedroom balcony... here C is just getting started...
Too cute! Big cousin Ike.... what a wonderful daddy he'll be!
the girls have gone crazy!
The biggest... okay maybe not the biggest but one of the coolest things that happened was that we went into a little town in IL with Gma & Gpa P to try to find some grub to eat... Pizza hut, McDonalds, DQ or this little ma&pa place... Ding Ding Ding! haha So as we were sitting out in the car for 5 minutes trying to decide whether or not we'd be regretting this venture we spied a familiar face in the window! This young (97yr old) lady lived on the farm in IL where C and his family grew up in their early years... Neila made the best turkey an mayo or bluegill sandwiches for the kiddos and always had a smile on her face... It was a pleasure meeting her again and to show her 4th generation P... with a little Korean thrown in there:-)
We loved seeing everyone and hope to see ya'll again soon!
Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment