Monday, July 19, 2010

Our adventure up North....

We are back!! We have been blest to have been able to take off and head up North for almost 3wks! We spent the first part of our trip in IL with Gpa and Gma P. Love those two sooo much! In fact I think L2 did as well! Here are a few pics from our adventure...
L2 LOVED climbing all over grandma
don't know if you can see it but there's a cat up in that tree... nice going Lola lu!
this is such a sweet picture... I love the look on both their faces!
Memories...
really a cool drive over the Mississippi River (yah remember learning how to spell that in grade school?)
a really neat shed... hmmm I think C's looking at this as a precedent for a new house design.


L2 and I goofing of in the truck as C is helping a lady push her truck across the gas station lot... What a sweet man I love him so much!
Bored, ducky? yah getting there...
Well, we'll have more pics when I download my pics from my camera soon! Lot's more fun to share:-)
Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment