Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Picture OVERLOAD

This past week we were very blessed to spend it with family... from near to far. It was a HOT week at the lakes but it was a blast. Here are a few pictures.
 In love with this little gift of skittles...
 LOVE this woman! I think I've said that before but it's as true now as ever:-)

 Napping after a long day in the sun...
 4 generation picture...
 I think we've made a new life long friend....
 Trying to eat the owl... love it.
 What a HAM!
 I love this picture because it's a glimpse of life with our kiddos... C playing with Mbaby in the background and L2 and I walking from feeding the ducks.... 
 Family picture at the Frog
 Again... what a HAM!
 L2 has really been such a AWESOME big sister... here she's keeping Mbaby entertained and fed at the same time by sharing her lunch.

 SO sweet.


 Building houses in the evenings...
 Tubing with daddy and the cousins! She did Great!
 Mbaby trying on his cousins hats...
and then the grandparents with the grandkiddos... what a wonderful week filled with many memories.

Off to enjoy some blueberry picking... Enjoy your day!

Love,
L1

1 comment:

  1. oh man...I'm getting really excited to see you guys next week. Hope you guys can make it for the MI week. =) I like the picture on the pier too...very very pretty shot.

    whooohooo I've got kisses for the kiddos all ready to go. ;)

    Andria

    ReplyDelete