Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little helpers...

My little guy is 3 1/2 mo old already! What a doll! ahem... I mean what a stud!
I think I've used my b-day mixer everyday if not twice a day! LOVING it!
Made angel food cake for Sunday lunch:-)
Plan on dressing it up with lemon whipped cream and berries... Mmm... I miss spring!

I think we spend at least 4 hrs a day in the kitchen doing something... be it making a meal or a craft or experimenting these two are such great helpers!
L2 helping me roll our Christmas clay ornaments...
Daddy and L2 LOVE licking the whisk after I make icing... MMMmmm!
One happy little helper! Mommy loves you very much thanks for being such a sweet little girl!

Have a great day!
Love,
L1

3 comments:

  1. OH-MY-WORD he is so cute and squishable =)

    hope to see you soon

    An

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! I am completely IN LOVE which these two kiddos! :-)

    ReplyDelete