Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We took a quick day trip to the zoo with some friends! It was so fun... we went Sunday evening and it was wonderful... We were literally about the last ones to leave. These two are about 5ish months apart and two peas in a pod! They were so fun and I love that they both had piggy tails!
L2's reaction to a "real LIVE" Gator! haha it was hilarious... "no likey daddy no likey"! She does LOVE them on the pbs videos though.
Checkin' out the zebras.
The entourage of strollers.
Always dreamt of going to Australia... guess this might be the closest I get for a while! haha
Our little Roo.
and a Daddy Roo? oh dear.
M baby slept the whole time.
Missed the opportunity to have newborn pics done... so here are a few we did get... An where are you when we need you? haha

My Sweet Babes... Lovin' it!

Love,
L1

1 comment:

  1. I have some pictures of you little sweet pea I took on the sly I still haven't edited them though. I'll get them to you promise- though it take weeks and there be but a few. ;)

    the suitcase shots are super cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete