Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These two absolutely ADORE each other! I love it!
For the last couple of weeks M has been cooing and smiling... he is such a handsome little man ( okay I may be a bit bias but it his pretty stinkin' cute!) I think he looks like the mini version of daddy with a hint of asian flare! :-D
As M gets older I am seeing that he is one patient little dude. He is almost always happy in any situation even when his cousins and sister smoother him with love!

Last tuesday we had a house full as Gma L and Gpa J came out and stopped in for dinner... we had to celebrate the big 70 with her! And Bless L & A &boys for coming up under a 4hr notice! We love you guys and are so thankful we can have you up here on a whim!
Cheers to Gma L!
I feel so blest and as the 1yr anniversary of living up her rolls around... I continue to thank God for the family and friends he has blest us with... no matter the distance, we cherish them and every moment we are able to spend with them!
Here comes Fall! Enjoy!

Love,
L1

1 comment: