Wednesday, July 13, 2011

While we wait...

Waiting... waiting... and waiting... I can't WAIT to see meet our little baby! I'm starting to go batty! But while we wait... we are enjoying the last days of just the 3 of us squirrels...
Caught L2 with a book singing Jesus loves me... SO sweet!
Where our sweet new baby will sleep...
(Thanks Gma L for letting me use the family heirloom crib... SO Excited to be able to use it soon:-)
L2 cheesing it up... She was so proud to have put on a headband by herself... what a cutie!

Have a great day!
Hoping next post will be introducing our new one... Or I feel I may stay 9mo prego forEVER!
I know... JUST........ NEEED......... PATIENCE!

Love,
L1

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait! PLEASE let us know as soon as you can that your little baby is here! Sad that we can't be there!

    ReplyDelete