Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's day, Daddy!

Took my hubby out for dinner to night on a random gift card I found in our house... Mmm! I know lame right? So I made up for it by getting him a new mower! Will have to post pics soon of our freshly mown lawn... In the last 8yrs of marriage this was the FIRST time we have ever needed a mower! Happy Father's day babe... The yard looks great!


To a daddy whom I love so very much!


Just today L2 was watching Daddy making mommy some shelves and was getting a little frustrated at how the screws weren't going in smoothly... after he was done L2 (with a huge smile and great expression) says " Good JOB daddy!" nothing better to hear then that you are always going to be your little girls hero...
Love you Babe!

Love,
L1

No comments:

Post a Comment