Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trip Up North

Well we are back!
And we had a blast seeing our family back home... I hope ya'll enjoy our new blog and know that I am going to be using nicknames throughout this for security reasons. I hope you enjoy the pics!
Gpa&Gma S. our first stop was actually a wonderful surprise!
L2 enjoying GRASS ... yea it comes in oodles up there!
L2 with her cousin M...
J is so sweet with L2 ... this is just one of multiple kisses!
My beloved Gpa K. L2 entertained him for a while... why do we have to get old? So sad.
Gma G... what a sweetheart! I love this woman SOOOO MUCH!
WHAT? A Modern home in amish country?? how cool!

L2 and I hopped out of the truck to get a quick view of the yearlings... it was FREEZING! But man is it beautiful up there... I love the diverse cultures in our country... It's what makes America... America! and may God bless it and may we continue to live to bless Him back!
Love,
L1

3 comments:

  1. I noticed you shut down your other blog and was so bummed. Thanks for letting me know about this one!

    L2 is so, so, so adorable! She is going up so much - looks like her mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to keeping up with the new blog! Love the new header, by the way!

    I really wanted to make it to North to see you guys, but I'm a SS teacher at Country the other teacher was on vacation. Hopefully next time! James and I would love see TX sometime. We'll let you know if our plans ever happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa that'd be great! I hope next time we come we'll be able to visit with ya'll... I think we'll be up there again in the end of June and beginning of July... I let you know for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete